Printfriendly

Ten Amazing and Easy Soups!



 
 
Since January is National Soup Month, I decided to bring 10 of our favorite and most popular soup recipes all together in one place to make it easy to find them when you want a good soup for that cold winter day!  These are all inexpensive to make and several of them can be made in the slow cooker also!
 
 

Just click on the name of the recipe below the picture to go to the recipes for each.  Let me know which ones are your family favorites!
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
  
 
 
 


9 comments:

  1. We made the Zuppa Tuscana yesterday, and it is awesome! We have made it several times now. Thank you so much for all of your wonderful recipes!

    Lynnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look fabulous...i will be trying them all.I adore soups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Chicken Fajita Soup...and you definitely have to make your own tortilla strips to go with it...Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always always have trouble when adding cream and/or half & half. Even with fire very very low

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can hardly wait to try them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't to try them all....love soup! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you have a recipe for slow cooker fajitas?? I thought I saw one on FB but now I can't find it. Love your blog... I have shared it with so many friends !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for taking the time to share and organize these wonderful recipes. I sincerely appreciate your strong and successful effort to help me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ME HERE ON FACEBOOK FOR DAILY POSTS:

Follow Me on Pinterest